Royalty-free is a licensing concept where you don’t have to pay any additional fees (royalties) for repeated use of the content after paying the initial licensing fee. In this case, you do not own the copyright of the image; you merely purchase the rights to use that image legally without additional fees or interruption from the copyright owner as long as that the scope of use remains within the Dos and Don’t below. Do note that royalty-free content cannot be distributed, resold or transferred to another owner.
Royalty-free Licensing Dos
You may use our contents to create images for personal, business and commercial use :
- Advertising, Marketing, Promotions
- Social Media Websites, Applications
- Decorative Purposes
- Print / Publications, Digital Media, Education (Unlimited Print Run)
- Design Elements, Art
Royalty-free Licensing Don’ts
You may not use our content (templates, Royalty-free stock photos and fonts) in the following manner:
- Sell or license the content on its own.
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of us or others.
- Use our content to create obscene, illegal or defamatory works.
- Use our content as a logo, because you will not be able to trademark it. The content could be licensed by others so you can’t protect it.
- You cannot use the stock images in any templates for distribution or sale to third parties.
- You cannot use the stock images in any posters or merchandize or other items that will be sold for profit or on websites that are intended to sell items for profit.
- You cannot use the stock images in a way that competes with Pixlr Pro (i.e. If you have a stock photo site, you cannot use Pixlr Pro’s images to promote your services).