Introduction to Pixlr
Meet Pixlr, the world’s favourite free Photo Editing tool. In this course, you’ll understand which version of Pixlr you should be using: Pixlr X or Pixlr E. We’ll show you when you register for a Pixlr.com account and take you on a simple tour of both the editors. We’ve also included a video for students and educators worldwide where you can upgrade your Pixlr X or E with a Pixlr for Education account, which is also FREE!
- Register for a Pixlr.com account.
- Choose the suitable version of Pixlr for your editing work and current expertise.
- Understand the menus and navigation for Pixlr X and E.
- Familiarize with the location of the tools and features.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 510
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Pixlr X & Pixlr E
- What is Pixlr? Which is the best for me? Pixlr X or E?
- The Pixlr Dashboard
- Pixlr X : Getting to know the Interface and Menus
- Pixlr E : Getting to know the Interface and Menus
- Pixlr E : Primer – Selection, Crop and Cutout Tools
- Pixlr E : Primer – Liquify, Heal, Clone, Blur and Sharpen
- Pixlr E : Primer – Retouching Brushes : Lighten/Darken, Vibrance, Saturation & Temperature
- Pixlr E : Primer – Pen, Draw, Eraser, Fill, Shapes, Text, Color Picker & Zoom
- Pixlr E : Primer – Manipulating Layers, Blend Modes & Saving Files
Registering a Pixlr.com Account
Introduction to Pixlr for Education